Daily Group Tour to Muong Hoa Valley
Daily Group Tour to Muong Hoa Valley (12km trekking, 3-4 hour trekking)
On this trip you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa Town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces. On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table. Moreover, it will be great chance to study how the tribe people make handicraft from natural materials such as hemp and indigo..ect.
• 09:30 A.M, picking up at the hotel by our local guide for walking to Muong Hoa Valley (including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van village
• 11:00 A.M arriving at Y Linh Ho Village, the most beautiful rice terraced field in Sapa where you stop for photo opportunity, coming into local house for discovering the rich local culture custom.
• 12:30 P.M, lunch will be served at the lunchstop next to Muong Hoa Stream
• 13:30, walking to Ta Van Village, home to Red Dzao and Black Hmong,
• 14:30, being transferred back to Sapa.
• 15:00, tour ends by dropping you off at the hotel.
Price: USD 15 per person
• 01 picnic lunch
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• All transfer along the trip in Sapa
• All entranced fees and permission
• Your hotel accommodation
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
• Train or bus ticket from/to Hanoi
Terms & conditions:
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion