Private Cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay 3 Days 2 Nights
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!. A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Hon Gai Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do ( L, D)
At 8:00 A.M we depart Hanoi to Ha Long Bay, which is now one of seven World Heritage-listed sites in Vietnam.
Upon arriving in Ha Long City, We transfer to Hon Gai International Harbor. After check in, enjoy their welcome drink and have lunch while being cruised to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay to admire the fascinating formations. The following, we cruise to Cap La, Tra San where you can do kayaking then back to junk for swimming or relaxing . Tonight, you spend your night on board in Con Do.
Accommodation: Prince Cruise
Day 2 : Cap La – Cong Dam – Thien Canh Son Cave (B,L,D)
Afer having breakfast, we cruise to to Cong Dam while appreciating the rock formations of Halong Bay. Then, we can kayak through hidden lagoons and Cong Damgeological park. After that we will sunbathe, relax or swim at Tra Gioi Beach. BBQ lunch will be served in thes deserted beach before visiting Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meat the local peopleand pass through the lagoons. After that we are back to our junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do Area where we will explore the well –hidden Thien Canh Son Cave. Around 05:00 P.M, we will return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
Accommodation: Prince Cruise
Day 3 : Cap La – Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai – Hanoi (B,L)
Getting up early to enjoy fresh air and gentle breeze of the bay, breakast is served on the boat. Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.. Then, we will drive to Yen Duc Village in Dong Trieu Province to enjoy Water Pupet Show performed by local artist. Tour ends around 05:00 P.M in Hanoi
The service is inclusive of:
• Round trip transportation Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
• Accommodation with 02 nights on Private Prince Cruise
• English speaking guide (other luggage upon request)
• Meals as listed in the itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• All entranced and permission
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• Insurance, taxes and service charges
• Kayaking, cooking class, Taichi Lesson, Water Puppet Show
The service is excluded:
• Visa to Vietnam
• International and domestic airfare
• Other meals and drinks
• Other optional and activities not on the package
• Travel insurance, personal expense
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion