Swan Cruise 3 days 2 nights – Off beaten Bay
Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay including the Cave of Surprises, Lan Ha Bay, and Vung Vieng floating fishing, Trong (Drum) Cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Con Coc (Toad Islet), Three Peaches beach and Dark & Light Cave.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do – Cap La Island – Tra San (L,D).
At 07:45 A.M, we will leave Hanoi for Ha Long Bay. On the way, we will stopover at Yen Duc Village for relaxing and enjoying Water-Pupet Show. Lunch will be served in this village before continuing our trip to Ha Lon Bay. Arriving Hon Gai International Harbor after 1,5 hour driving, check in our room then we will cruise to Cap La , enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak. Finally, we will be back to bank for relaxing. Tonight, we have dinner and stay overnigt on board in Cong Do.
Accommodation: Swan Cruise
Day 2: Thien Canh Son Cave – Vung Vieng Area – Vung Ha – Cap La (B,L,D)
Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck then breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – “PHO”. After that we will have tender transferred to visit the Thien Canh Son Cave. Learn more about history of Ha Long Bay and how this grotto has been made. The following, we will be transferred to smaller boat to reach the most beautiful area is Vung vieng area the beautiful quiet area for swimming or kayaking. Fresh barbecue seafood lunch will be served on board while cruising to the next destination of Vung Ha area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains. Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset party afterwards in the late afternoon. Tonight, we have dinner and spend another night on cruise.
Accommodation: Swan Cruise
Day 3: Cap La Island – Bai Tu Long – Hon Gai Harbor (B,L)
Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck then breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
At 09:30 A.M, Finish packing and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
At 10:30 A.M Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
At 12:00 P.M Disembark in Hon Gai pier then have 4 hour transfer back to Hanoi.
Arriving in Hanoi around 05:00 P.M, ending the tour by dropping you off at your hotel in the old quarter.
The service is inclusive of:
• Round trip transportation Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
• Accommodation with 02 nights on Cruise
• English speaking guide (other luggage upon request)
• Meals as listed in the itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• All entranced and permission
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• Insurance, taxes and service charges
• Kayaking, cooking class, Taichi Lesson
The service is excluded:
• Visa to Vietnam
• International and domestic airfare
• Other meals and drinks
• Other optional and activities not on the package
• Travel insurance, personal expense
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion