Bac Ha Market and Sapa Package Tour 3 Nights 3 Days
Day 1(Saturday) : Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi transfer to Hanoi Railways Station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2 (Sunday): Lao cai – Bac Ha Market – Sapa (B,L,D)
Arriving in Lao cai at 06:30 A.M, you are welcomed by our local guide then we will have breakfast & fresh up at the nearby restaurant before being transferred to Bac Ha Town let via Lao Cai city. Arrive to the market place at about 09.00am, right at the most crowded hours. Spend two hours joining the local tribal peoples including Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Phu La and Tay for the market activities and festive atmosphere. All peoples in their best traditional costume gather every Sunday for shopping, but socializing is of great importance. The cattle and clothing sections are the most interesting until 11.00 and then comes the food section where peoples meet, talk, enjoy food and especially drink a kind of locally made corn-wine. Lunch break in a local restaurant. Then leave Bac Ha for half an hour road ride downhill to Trung Do village which is beautifully set in a valley on the eastern bank of the mighty Chay River. Take an hour leisure walk to explore this prosperous village of the Tay ethnic people who live in large stilt houses andl have maintained well their traditional way of life. Walk to the boat pier in mid afternoon, boarding a boat for cruising downstream the Chay River for an hour to Bao Nhai. Boat cruise end at Bao Tan Village, near the motorway. Picked up and transfer 45 km to Lao Cai city, spend half an hour to see trading activities at the border gate and coffee break before being transferred to Sapa Town.
Accommodation: Sapa Unique Hotel
Day 3: Sapa – Off beaten track to Muong Hoa Valley (14km trekking , 4,5 – 5 hour trekking) B,L,D
Departure from the hotel at 09.00 am for a short road transfer out of Sapa town to walking path. Then we start to walk along a large path for 2 hours uphill the Den Thang range. Reaching to the top, great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley opens wide in the sight as the trek approaching to Hang Da Village of the H’mong which sits at 1,800m hill-top and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Explore the village and then lunch break. For almost an hour after lunch, the walking path sneaks on high elevation and offers amazing panorama of Muong Hoa Valley. Then getting downhill through several H’mong hamlets of the Hau Thao Commune which scatter on steep and rocky mountain side. There are chances to see different process making fiber from hemp: Spinning, weaving,…in these hamlets.The walk end at Red DzaoVillage of the Giang Ta Chai Village in the late afternoon. Checking the home stay, you can swim at the Muong Hoa Stream or Ta Chai Waterfall as well as walking on Rattan Bridge to have adventure feeling. Having dinner and sleeping with the local tribe.
Accommodation: home stay.
Day 4: Giang Ta Chai – Muong Hoa Valley– Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (10 km trekking) B,L
After having breakfast, we will walk uphill via Bamboo forest to visit Ta Va Village, home to Red Dzao Tribe, continue to walk along the Muong Hoa Valley with billions of rice paddy fields to visit Lao Chai Village, having lunch there before climbing to the main road for a transfer back to Sapa. The rest of afteroon, you are free to your leisure.
At 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi.
21:00, ends our trip at your hotel in Hanoi.
Price: USD 199 per person (based on double occupancies)
• Meals (03 lunches, 03 breakfasts and 02 dinners)
• One way train tickets with Chapa Express from Hanoi to Lao in 4 berth soft sleeper cabin
• One way bus tickets (Sapa Express or Good Morning Bus): Sapa – Hanoi
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at the homestay and 01 night at the deluxe mountain balcony room of Sapa Unique Hotel
• Your accommodation in Hanoi
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion