Sapa Biking & Homestay Tour 2 Nights 2 Days
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M Pick up at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi transfer to Hanoi Railways Station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2: Sapa – Su Pan – Thanh Phu – Sin Chai B (4 hour cycling, 30km cycling) B,L,D
Arriving in Lao Cai around 06:30 am, you are transferred to Sapa for freshing up and breakfast. And then we cycle downhill on a windy road, which goes along Muong Hoa valley. The valley is home to Black Hmong, Giay and Red Dao minorities. From the road you will have many opportunities to enjoy amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy terraces as far as the eyes can see. After a short break in Su Pan, you will cycle downhill until you reach Thanh Phu village of Tay minority. Here you stop for lunch in a traditional Tay house. After lunch, your ride will be mostly uphill; you head toward Sin Chai village of Red Dao minority. Where you will stay overnight in local house in the village.
Day 3: Sin Chai B – Nam Nhiu – My Son – Ban Ho – Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi (3 hour cycling, 14km cycling) B,L
Today’s ride will be a little softer. You will pass by some tinny villages. You can stop by a local school and give children some small gifts such as pens or books. You will also be able to meet Xa Pho minority, one of the smallest ethnic group, which cannot be found in other areas. You will pass by Thanh Phu and continue to Ban Ho.
In Ban Ho you will enjoy lunch in a local house. After lunch, you will take a short walk to the nearby river, where you will be able to have a swim. You can take a break and have a cup of tea in a Tay house before you get on a car for a journey back to Sapa for your quick shower then at 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at 09: 00 P.M, ends the tour
Price: USD 212 per person (based on double occupancies)
• Meals (02 lunches, 02 breakfasts and 01 dinner)
• One way train tickets with Chapa Express from Hanoi to Lao in 4 berth soft sleeper cabin
• One way bus tickets (Sapa Express or Good Morning Bus): Sapa – Hanoi
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• All private car transfer along the trip in Sapa
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at the homestay
• Good mountain bike with helmet
• Your accommodation in Hanoi
• Other meals which are not mentioned above
• Travel insurance
• Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals, laundry..ect)
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion