Hanoi – Sapa – Ha Giang – Ba Be National Park – Hanoi – 9 Days
Day 1: Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
09:00 P.M: We will be met at the lobby of the hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi Railways station for night train to Sapa. Overnight on train
Accommodation: 4 berth soft sleeper train cabin.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Off beaten track to Muong Hoa Valley (14km trekking , 4,5 – 5 hour trekking) B,L,D
Your train arrrives in Lao Cai around 06:30 A.M, then we take an hour on the car for a transfer to Sapa where we will fresh up and have breakfast.Departure from the hotel at 09.00 am for a short road transfer out of Sapa town to walking path. Then we start to walk along a large path for 2 hours uphill the Den Thang range. Reaching to the top, great view of the Fansipan Peak and the stunning Muong Hoa Valley opens wide in the sight as the trek approaching to Hang Da Village of the H’mong which sits at 1,800m hill-top and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Explore the village and then lunch break. For almost an hour after lunch, the walking path sneaks on high elevation and offers amazing panorama of Muong Hoa Valley. Then getting downhill through several H’mong hamlets of the Hau Thao Commune which scatter on steep and rocky mountain side. There are chances to see different process making fiber from hemp: Spinning, weaving,…in these hamlets.The walk end at Red DzaoVillage of the Giang Ta Chai Village in the late afternoon. Checking the home stay, you can swim at the Muong Hoa Stream or Ta Chai Waterfall as well as walking on Rattan Bridge to have adventure feeling. Having dinner and sleeping with the local tribe.
Day 3: Giang Ta Chai – Muong Hoa Valley– Sapa (10 km trekking) B,L,D
After having breakfast, we will walk uphill via Bamboo forest to visit Ta Va Village, home to Red Dzao Tribe, continue to walk along the Muong Hoa Valley with billions of rice paddy fields to visit Lao Chai Village, having lunch there before climbing to the main road for a transfer back to Sapa. The rest of afteroon, you are free to your leisure.
Accommodation: Sapa Unique Hotel
Day 4: Sapa – Ha Giang (B,L,D)
• 08:30 A.M Picking up at your hotel lobby by our local guide and driver then we will have 4 hours driving to Ha Giang City. On the route from Sapa to Ha Giang, stopover for visiting Chang village, inhabited by Tay minority people. Enjoy beautiful scenery of the mountainous area, featured with palm tree hills
• 12:30 P.M stop at the local restaurant for your own lunch
• 03:00 P.M, arriving in Ha Giang City, check in the hotel / resort then you are free at your leisure
Accommodation: Truong Xuan Resort
Day 5: Ha Giang – Dong Van (B,L,D)
• 07:30 A.M, having breakfast
• 08:30 A.M, we will lead to Dong Van, a series of long passes and deep valleys. Lunch in the small mountain town of Tam Son in your own. We then cross a landscape of pine forest and arrive at the astonishing King of the H’mong’s Palace, a fortress built by a local chief allied with the French against the Vietminh, Vuong Chin Duc, and evacuated in 1950 (his descendants now live in France and Canada)
• 04:00 P.M, arriving in Dong Van Town, check in the hotel then you are free at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hoa Cuong Hotel
Day 6: Dong Van – Meo Vac – Cao Bang (B,L,D)
• 07:30 A.M, having breakfast
• 08:30 A.M, we have a short visit to Dong Van Market where the locals shop before returning to their eagle nest
• 09:30 A.M, we check out the hotel then have a car trip up to the top of the Ma Pi Leng Pass, through a gigantic maze of lime peaks, “stone forests”, and canyons unique in the world. We then go down into the valley of Meo Vac, We then continue snaking through the mountains, cross the river, and arrive in the village of Bao Lac, where you can have lunch at the local restaurant in your own.
• 13:30 P.M, we continue our trip to Cao Bang
• 17:30 Arriving in Cao Bang City, check in the hotel
Accommodation: Thanh Loan Hotel
Day 7: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Ba Be National Park (B,L,D)
• 08:00 A.M, having breakfast at the hotel
• 09:00 A.M, we will depart for Ban Gioc waterfall, which is closed to Vietnam’s northern border with China. On the way to Ban Gioc Waterfall, you will see many terraced rice paddies dotted with some houses creating a peaceful and poetic landscape
• 11:00 A.M, arrive at Ban Gioc Waterfall, you will marvel at its spectacular beauty, which is worth to be the Vietnam’s most beautiful waterfall. After spending some time relaxing and taking nice photos, you will visit Nguom Ngao Cave, listen to its interesting legends
• 03:00 P.M, we drive to Ba Be National Park
Day 8: Ba Be National Park (B,L,D)
• 08:30 A.M, having breakfast
• 09:30 A.M, we start to explore Ba Be Lake, the caves of Puong Grotto, the rapids of the Dau Dang waterfall and tiny Widow Island. You will also visit the stilt houses of the Tay community in Bo Lu Village, where you will spend the night in a homestay.
Day 9: Ba Be National Park – Hanoi (B,L,D)
• 08:00 A.M, having breakfast at the homestay
• 09:00 A.M, visit some lovely villages and hike the upper reaches of the lake, in an area marked by massive limestone cliffs and mountains. Time for visiting Hua Ma cave, the biggest dry cave in Northeast Vietnam.
• 12:00 P.M, Luch time in your own
• 03:30 P.M, arriving in Hanoi, ends our tour by dropping you off at your hotel.
• One way train tickets Hanoi – Lao cai
• All private car with air-condition transfer along the trip
• All meals dedicated in program as B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Special package: USD 1599 apply for two persons upward
• English speaking guide
• Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
• Food and accommodation for guide and driver
• All entranced fees and permission
• Accommodation with 01 night at Sapa Unique Hotel, 01 night at Truong Xuan Resort, 02 nights at Hoa Cuong Hotel, 01 night at Thanh Loan Hotel and 03 nights at the homestay
Terms & conditions:
• % 30 of deposit in advance is required
• Advanced booking is required and subject to availibility
• Promotion can not be used in conjuction with any other promtions
• Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
• Upgrading from bus to train will be charged in addition
• Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +(84)974839873 to get this promotion